- There should be as little time as possible between the time of making cuttings, treating with rooting powder and planting.
- Cuttings should be moistened before treatment and the excess moisture shaken off. Do not wet “hairy” cuttings.
- Dip basal ends of cuttings into Hormex Rooting Powder.
- Shake off excess powder by tapping cuttings.
- Plant treated cuttings in rooting media, being careful not to rub off rooting powder when planting.
No.1- For easy to propagate plants, such as common shrubs and greenhouse plants.
Typical plants rooted with this strength: African Violet, Azalea Pink Pearl, Azalea Snow, Begonia, Bougainvillea, Carnation, Chrysanthemum, Coleus, Euonymus, Fuchsia, Geranium, Hydrangea, Jasmine, Mock Orange, Philodendron, Poinsettia, Raspberry, Rose, Sage, Verbena, and Willow.
Active Ingredient: Indole-3-Butyric Acid 0.1%
Inert Ingredient: 99.9%
No.3- For rooting woody and semi-woody plants and easy to propagate evergreens.
Typical plants rooted with this strength: Arbor-vitae, Azalea dauricum, Azalea Mollis, Blueberry, Daphne, Elder, Ivy, Pyracantha, Juniperus chinensis pfitzeriana, Juniperus sabina fastigiata, Sequoia gigantean.
Active Ingredient: Indole-3-Butyric Acid 0.3%
Inert ingredient: 99.7%
No.8- For rooting difficult to propagate plants such as evergreens and dormant leafless cuttings.
Typical plants rooted with this strength: Azalea arborencens grandiflora, Azalea canescens, Azalea Roseum, Grape, Juniper vars, Lilac, Maple, Privet, Rhododendron vars.
Active Ingredient: Indole-3-Butyric Acid 0.8%
Inert Ingredient: 99.2%
For further information, please contact Charley's Customer Service at 1-800-322-4707.
This item is backed by Charley's 100% guarantee. If you are not completely
satisfied, return your purchase in the condition you receive it, within
30 days, for a refund, exchange or credit - whichever you prefer. If any
product is found to be defective within the first year, it may be returned
or exchanged for full credit.