NOTE: unit not field serviceable and should be replaced as an assembly.
- Fasten motor bracket loosely to shutter frame with two motor plate bolts and nuts.
- With Shutter closed and motor arm in closed position, loosen adjustable motor arm linkage.
- Connect motor arm linkage to tie bar and tighten securely.
- Tighten adjustable linkage that was loosened in Step 2 above.
IMPORTANT: linkage bar must be on right side of tie bar.
- Slide motor plate right or left to align linkage along side tie bar. Tighten motor plate securely to frame.
- Determine power supply voltage and wire shutter motor per appropriate wiring diagram. Be sure to insulate the unused lead.
- Discard one bolt and nut on aluminum unit.
General Safety Information:
Replacement Part List:
- Follow all local electrical and safety codes, as well as the National Electrical Code(NEC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Act(OSHA) in the United States.
- Motor must be securely and adequately grounded. This can be accomplished by wiring with a grounded, metal-clad raceway system, by using a separate ground wire connected to the bare metal f the motor frame, or other suitable means.
- Always disconnect power source before working on or near a motor or its connected load. If the power disconnect point is out-of-sight, lock it in the open position and tag to prevent unexpected application of power.
- Protect the power cable from coming in contact with sharp objects.
- Do not kink power cable and never allow the cable to come in contact with oil, grease, hot surfaces, or chemicals.
- Make certain that the power source conforms to the requirements of your equipment.
- UL18-3049 - 60Hz Motor, 120/240v
- 3239 - Motor Bracket, nut & bolts
- ◊ - Motor crank arm*
- ◊ - Motor arm stop*
- ◊ - Motor arm rubber stop*
- ◊ - Return spring*
- ◊ - Spring bracket*
- ◊ 831-LN - - Linkage Kit
(*) Not sold separately
(◊) Included in kit
For further information, please contact Charley's Customer Service at 1-800-322-4707.
This item is backed by Charley's 100% guarantee. If you are not completely
satisfied, return your purchase in the condition you receive it, within
30 days, for a refund, exchange or credit - whichever you prefer. If any
product is found to be defective within the first year, it may be returned
or exchanged for full credit.