- (Install the jumper kit prior to full assembly of your poly film layers.) Make a suitable sized-hole in the poly film in the sidewall.
- Remove the outer ring of the jumper hose by turning counter-clockwise.
- Insert the end of the jumper hose, which has three prongs, into the hole.
- From the other side of the poly film, place the black outer ring onto the end of the hose that projects through and screw the end ring on securely. It should click into place.
- Follow the same procedure to install the other end of the jumper hose into the end wall. Air will then flow from the sidewall into the end wall.
Check for air leaks periodically and make sure the seal is air tight.
For further information, please contact Charley's Customer Service at 1-800-322-4707.
This item is backed by Charley's 100% guarantee. If you are not completely
satisfied, return your purchase in the condition you receive it, within
30 days, for a refund, exchange or credit - whichever you prefer. If any
product is found to be defective within the first year, it may be returned
or exchanged for full credit.