- SolarGro Greenhouses - Frame: Lifetime warranty; Polycarbonate Glazing:
10 year warranty.
- English Greenhouses including the Elite, the Kensington, the Supreme,
the Magnum, the Monticello, and the Atrium - Frame: 10 year warranty;
Polycarbonate Glazing: 10 year warranty.
- Cedar Heritage and Northern Heritage Greenhouses - Polycarbonate Glazing:
10 year warranty.
- GroHaven Greenhouses - Frame: 5 year warranty; Polycarbonate Glazing:
10 year warranty.
- SolHaven Greenhouses - Frame: 1 year on workmanship; Polycarbonate
Glazing: 10 year warranty.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY CLAIM:
The following conditions must be met as part of any warranty claim:
- Customer shall ship the defective part to Charley's Greenhouse for
examination, unless Charley's Greenhouse makes other provision for inspection
of defect or alleged damage.
- Payment for shipping costs on warranty claims shall be in the discretion
of Charley's Greenhouse.
- All claims must be made in writing. You must make your claim within
30 days of the date of discovery of the defect or damage. Charley's
Greenhouse is not responsible for additional loss or damage resulting
from delays in making claims and correcting defects.
- Any warranty claim must be made by the original customer who purchased
the product from Charley's Greenhouse.
- Warranty claims must be made within the applicable warranty period.
Any warranty work or services provided by the manufacturer or Charley's
during the warranty period will not extend the original warranty period.
Any action to enforce this Warranty must be commenced within four months
of expiration of the original warranty.
LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTY:
- This Warranty is not applicable to claims resulting from or attributable
to any fault or damage caused by improper installation or assembly,
incorrect handling or exposure to corrosive conditions, improper attachment
to foundation or other buildings, damage arising from impact, modification
or inappropriate use or treatment of the building, or extra-ordinary
conditions including but not limited to war or acts of God. Weather
related events, hail, wind and snow (in excess of rating), unusual weathering,
improper installation, damage during shipping, excessive exposure to
chemicals or other materials, or negligence are not covered under the
- Warranties are not applicable unless and until the Customer has completed,
signed and returned the Builder's Responsibility form to Charley's Greenhouse..
- The cost of labor for removal and installation of any parts that
are replaced is not included.
- Shipping of damaged or defective parts is not included.
- Glass breakage is excluded.
- This Warranty does not cover electrical products, electrical connections,
plumbing fixtures or climate controlling equipment. Any such warranty
is exclusively the responsibility of the original manufacturer.
This Warranty is personal to the Customer, and is therefore not transferable
or assignable. The responsibility of Charley's Greenhouse and the manufacturer
is limited to the cost of replacing or repairing any damaged or defective
parts. See the Sales Agreement for additional disclaimer of other warranties
This Warranty is subject to the conditions of Inspection and Discovery
of Damaged or Missing Parts as set forth in the Terms and Conditions of
the Purchase Order.
No greenhouse is immune to damage from severe weather or extreme events
of nature such as tornado, fire, flooding or earthquake. We recommend
that you include your greenhouse in your homeowner's insurance policy.
We have taken every care in the manufacturing of this product to ensure
that it gives complete satisfaction. In the unlikely event that damage
has occurred in transit, or shortage of components is evident, please
forward the details of any damage or claim to Charley's Greenhouse &
For questions about our Greenhouse Warranty or procedures,
please call our customer service center at 1-800-322-4707 or e-mail at